Non Tasarmi, Fratello!

“Wherever the Catholic sun doth shine, There’s always laughter and good red wine. At least I’ve always found it so. Benedicamus Domino!” Hillaire Belloc

Monday, June 24, 2013

In Me I Trust

From Breitbart:

"On Wednesday, Great Britain’s Girl Guides (their equivalent of U.S. Girl Scouts) and Brownies removed God from their 103-year-old oath.


Instead of the passage where they used to promise to “love God,” they will now vow to be true to "myself" and develop "my beliefs." The organization said the move is intended to attract girls from secular families."

Great idea. We should complete the process. We should change "God Save the King" To "I save the King". In God We Trust? In Me I Trust. I Bless America. Praise ME, From Whom All Blessings Flow! I thank me for giving me this opportunity.

Labels: