Non Tasarmi, Fratello!

“Wherever the Catholic sun doth shine, There’s always laughter and good red wine. At least I’ve always found it so. Benedicamus Domino!” Hillaire Belloc

Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Nancy Pelosi's New Theological Advisor!


Welcome, Kelly Katula. An avowed Catholic, she is in favor of abortion! She admits that she is trying to get support from pro-abortion fund raisers Emily's List.

This doesn't sit well with the local Republican Party county chairman, Mark Gilstrap. He posted to her Facebook page that she should be excommunicated. 

Kutala responded:
  
I refuse to sit by silently and allow the faith I grew up with to be hijacked by a crowd that believes they have the dominion to judge whether others are faithful enough or Catholic enough. Pope Francis has said, “I see clearly that the thing the church needs most today is the ability to heal wounds and to warm the hearts of the faithful; it needs nearness, proximity.”

 "Last week I was outraged when the Republican Party county chair called for me to be excommunicated because I am a pro-choice Catholic," Kultala wrote in a blog at Huffingtonpost.com .  "It was stunning because it is among my deepest beliefs that it is not one's place to judge another's faith.

Kelly, Kelly, Kelly... that's what the Church DOES. And what else has the Pope said?

It is therefore necessary to express the strongest possible opposition to every direct attack on life, especially against the innocent and defenseless, and the unborn in a mother’s womb is the example of innocence par excellence.

I wonder if she has been endorsed by the Noted Theologian?
Noted Theologian Nancy Pelosi




Labels: , , ,