Non Tasarmi, Fratello!

“Wherever the Catholic sun doth shine, There’s always laughter and good red wine. At least I’ve always found it so. Benedicamus Domino!” Hillaire Belloc

Friday, February 26, 2016

Breaking News

Once again, Eye of the Tiber is scooping the mainstream media:


Marco Rubio attacked Donald Trump on Wednesday, questioning his eligibility to speak as a Christian running for office by creating uncertainty about the GOP front-runner’s claim to be a follower of Christ .
The senator retweeted an accusation claiming that “It’s a slam dunk case” that Donald Trump was ineligible to speak as though he were a Christian while running for president.
“I don’t know. I really…I’ve never looked at it,” Rubio told reporters Wednesday morning. “As somebody said, he was never baptized. And I retweeted it. I have lots of people following me on social media, and I retweet things and we start dialogue and it’s very interesting.”


Trump, who was born in New York City to Presbyterian parents, fired back.
“As Christ wrote somewhere in the bible, ‘Don’t be losers. Drop your nets and follow me.’ And I take these words seriously. Only winners follow Christ, and Rubio is losing. He’s losing badly, which makes him a loser, and therefore not a Christian.”

Labels: ,