Non Tasarmi, Fratello!

“Wherever the Catholic sun doth shine, There’s always laughter and good red wine. At least I’ve always found it so. Benedicamus Domino!” Hillaire Belloc

Thursday, April 11, 2013

What's SCARIER?




Father Z....freaks me out:


 "From a priest:

I am a young priest in the Diocese of ….. A number of months ago you posted from a conference on exorcism you attended in Tulsa. In one of those posts you said something to the effect that there are things bishops and priests need to know. That comment has been rattling around in my mind since I read it. Also, situations occasionally come to my attention and I don’t really know how to deal with them. I went to the Josephinum and we were taught precisely zero about this stuff. Do you have any resources to which you could direct me ?
If you cite this email, please remove any identifiers. Thank you for your blog, your witness, and your priesthood.
It is not a surprise that you didn’t hear much about this.
BUT…
Exorcists say that “problems” are on the rise.

 They also say that Latin is best, but… “Get it right”...… because the demon corrects bad Latin.

 

 The other scary thing...this my 900th post.

Labels: