Non Tasarmi, Fratello!

“Wherever the Catholic sun doth shine, There’s always laughter and good red wine. At least I’ve always found it so. Benedicamus Domino!” Hillaire Belloc

Friday, May 20, 2016

Please Dispose...Mercifully.

Not to put too fine a point on this, but....man, this is ugly.

 “No one likes it, apart from blind people, and I'm sure even they can sense it's profound ugliness as it passes by.” Richard Curtis, from "The Boat That Rocked"

Jesus (I assume) carrying the Lamb (I assume), which is really him. From the Gospel of John:

"Behold the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world."



For me, the way the heads are combined (3 eyes!) makes them look strangely like Siamese twins connected at the face. And the look? Reminds me of...


I would like to meet the person who thought this up, painted it, and then said, "Beautiful!".

Labels: