Non Tasarmi, Fratello!

“Wherever the Catholic sun doth shine, There’s always laughter and good red wine. At least I’ve always found it so. Benedicamus Domino!” Hillaire Belloc

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

For It's 1, 2, 3 What Are We Prayin' 4?

Father Uriel threw us a curveball when he read Eucharistic Prayer IV last Sunday, and now Father Z is taking a poll. Here are the results so far:

At Ordinary Form Mass on Sundays and holy days
  • I hear Eucharistic Prayer II (the shortest one) most often (45%, 938 Votes)
  • I hear Eucharistic Prayer III most often (20%, 424 Votes)
  • I attend only Extraordinary Form or Eastern Rites (16%, 341 Votes)
  • I hear Eucharistic Prayer I (the Roman canon) most often (15%, 319 Votes)
  • I hear some other Eucharistic Prayer not listed (2%, 43 Votes)
  • I hear Eucharistic Prayer IV most often (2%, 16 Votes)
 We heard Eucharistic Prayer II when Father Junker came to visit, and I have no idea what that was that Father Brown did. Father Uriel usually does III, except at daily Mass when I is used. 

No word which Eucharistic Prayer they use at the Mary Mother of Jesus Inclusive Catholic Community.

Lee and Carol Ann Breyer, a married priest couple co-preside at MMOj 


Labels: