Non Tasarmi, Fratello!

“Wherever the Catholic sun doth shine, There’s always laughter and good red wine. At least I’ve always found it so. Benedicamus Domino!” Hillaire Belloc

Friday, February 14, 2014

Shut Up, I Explained

 Have you ever heard of the United Nation's "Free and Equal" campaign? Me neither but it is a "global outreach" aimed at fighting "anti-gay violence and repression". According to CBS News, the goal of the initiative is to “change public attitudes around the world on [LGBT] issues that have bitterly divided the U.N.’s own member states.”

To quote Stephen Kokx:

 
"To show the global community that it should support the project, the U.N. has enlisted the help of Desmond Tutu. While expressing his admiration for the measure, which is really just a global re-education program aimed at indoctrinating developing countries with secularist thinking, Tutu said that “I would not worship a God who is homophobic…I would refuse to go to a homophobic heaven. No, I would say sorry, I mean I would much rather go to the other place.”"

OK, he's a lunatic, but guess who one of the new spokesperson is for the "Free and Equal" campaign? You'll never guess...





To paraphrase Ralph Kiner, "If Mother Teresa were alive today, she'd be spinning in her grave."

Labels: