Non Tasarmi, Fratello!

“Wherever the Catholic sun doth shine, There’s always laughter and good red wine. At least I’ve always found it so. Benedicamus Domino!” Hillaire Belloc

Thursday, August 15, 2019

The Trouble with Jesuits, Part 76

I don't know where to start with this one, but it's from Father Z, and features our old pal, Jesuit James Martin. He praises a lecture by some woman who has a title with the word religious in it. 

Rock on, James!




My favorite part (I was Lector today, so I get it), is this...

Going on, she likens the image of the woman and child in Revelation, threatened by the dragon.  To protect the child the woman must flee, just like all the immigrant mothers who must flee to protect their children.  (I am not making this up… this is what the Jesuit thinks we need!)

You can go to the link, but I couldn't get through the lecture. It was nutty. Except if you think like a Jesuit.

Labels: ,