Non Tasarmi, Fratello!

“Wherever the Catholic sun doth shine, There’s always laughter and good red wine. At least I’ve always found it so. Benedicamus Domino!” Hillaire Belloc

Tuesday, July 09, 2019

Come On! A Chicago Kid Needs Our Help!



 This guy is part of the Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest

Update: Ordinations 2019

Dear Benefactors,

Deo Gratias! I was ordained deacon on July 3rd.

I would like to thank you for your generosity and your prayers in helping me reach my second goal of $20,700. You see that GoFundMe has taken quite a bit from the actual donation and that my monthly tuition of $1,050 continues to accumulate since I started this campaign in May 2019 until July 2020 so I will need an additional $16,700.

I pray that you will continue to help me spread the word to reach my FINAL goal of $40,000 to pay off ALL of my tuition and to help me purchase liturgical items necessary for my priestly ordination next year. I remain yours,

In union of prayers,

Abbé Justin 王
 Go forth and donate:

https://www.gofundme.com/seminarianlatinmass

Labels: ,