Non Tasarmi, Fratello!

“Wherever the Catholic sun doth shine, There’s always laughter and good red wine. At least I’ve always found it so. Benedicamus Domino!” Hillaire Belloc

Sunday, November 27, 2016

From One Jesuit to One Trained by Jesuits



Mass murderer and dictator Fidel Castro is dead (at last). Since he was trained as a child by Jesuits, the Pope sends his "sadness":

Pope Francis sent a telegram to Raul Castro as well, writing, "Upon receiving the sad news of the passing of your beloved brother, the honorable Fidel Castro Ruz, former president of the state council and the government of the Republic of Cuba, I express my sadness to your excellency and all family members of the deceased dignitary, as well as the government and the people in that beloved nation. At the same time, I offer my prayers for his eternal rest, and I entrust the Cuban people to the maternal intercession of Our Lady of La Caqqaridad del Cobre, patroness of that country."

I am not educated by Jesuits, but I am guessing that there will not be a lot of "rest" in Fidel's future.



Labels: ,