Non Tasarmi, Fratello!

“Wherever the Catholic sun doth shine, There’s always laughter and good red wine. At least I’ve always found it so. Benedicamus Domino!” Hillaire Belloc

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Pope Bernie

Francis spoke to reporters on the papal plane en route from Rome to Poland, where he began a five-day visit Wednesday.


Asked about the slaying of an 85-year-old priest in a Normandy church on Tuesday, Francis replied: "the real word is war...yes, it's war. This holy priest died at the very moment he was offering a prayer for all the church."
He went on: "I only want to clarify, when I speak of war, I am really speaking of war ... a war of interests, for money, resources. ... I am not speaking of a war of religions, religions don't want war. The others want war."

Phew! I thought we were in a war against a RELIGION (loosely defined)! Good to see we are not!

Oh...wait...

One of the terrorists had a handgun and began to shout “Allah Akbar” and the other had a fake bomb with a timer… They then gave a “sermon in Arabic” at the altar.
Religious war??? No! What gave you that idea???

Labels: , ,