From the Amazon.com description:
Grow in the life of grace with this official handbook, which contains the list of prayers and pious practices for faithful and repentant Catholics. This exclusive English-language translation of the Manual of Indulgences explains what indulgences are and provides the many devotional prayers associated with them.
It's published by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.
By the way, you can claim an indulgence for a soul in purgatory on All Souls' Day. All you have to do is:
Requirements for Obtaining a Plenary Indulgence on All Souls Day (2 Nov)
- Visit a church and pray for souls in Purgatory
- Say one “Our Father” and the “Apostles Creed” in the visit to the church
- Say one “Our Father” and one “Hail Mary” for the Holy Father’s intentions (that is, the intentions designated by the Holy Father each month)
- Worthily receive Holy Communion (ideally on the same day if you can get to Mass)
- Make a sacramental confession within 20 days of All Souls Day
- For a plenary indulgence be free from all attachment to sin, even venial sin (otherwise, the indulgence is partial, not plenary, “full”).
A partial indulgence can be obtained by visiting a cemetery and praying for the departed. You can gain a plenary indulgence visiting a cemetery each day between 1 November and 8 November. These indulgences are applicable only to the Souls in Purgatory.