Non Tasarmi, Fratello!

“Wherever the Catholic sun doth shine, There’s always laughter and good red wine. At least I’ve always found it so. Benedicamus Domino!” Hillaire Belloc

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Insha'Allah

You know it's true because it's in the Daily Mail:




Pope Francis has said he has accepted that he may be assassinated- but has asked God to make sure it doesn't hurt too much as he is 'a real wimp'.
Francis said that if fanatics want to kill him, it is 'God's will'. 
He said: 'Life is in God's hands. I have said to the Lord, "You take care of me. But if it is your will that I die or something happens to me, I ask you only one favour: that it doesn't hurt. Because I am a real wimp when it comes to physical pain."'

If he wants a quick death, he better hope he doesn't fall into the hands of ISIS.



Labels: