Non Tasarmi, Fratello!

“Wherever the Catholic sun doth shine, There’s always laughter and good red wine. At least I’ve always found it so. Benedicamus Domino!” Hillaire Belloc

Monday, June 17, 2013

Born a Steak, Raised a Steak, But Now A Fish!

From the Roman Catholic Womenpriests website:

"Roman Catholic Womenpriests are at the forefront of a model of service that offers Catholics a renewed priestly ministry in vibrant grassroots communities where all are equal and all are welcome. The voice of the Catholic people---the sensus fidelium---has spoken. We women are no longer asking for permission to be priests. Instead, we have taken back our rightful God-given place ministering to Catholics as inclusive and welcoming priests."






Unfortunately, Larry from the website Acts of Apostasy has decided he's a pizza:

" Before I explain why, though, I want to let you all know that I feel Godde has called me to become a pizza.  Hence the new blog title.  So excuse me while I slather pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni on myself and then get baked for eight minutes at the local Domino’s. When I return, after having truly become a pizza, I will explain why I’ve changed my…well, no, actually, I won’t explain a darn thing. You will just have to accept the fact that I will be a pizza, because I will have pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni baked onto my skin.

If you disagree with me, it’s because you’re closed-minded, not inclusive, and a slave to man-made rules. You’re not a true follower of Godde"

Same thing.





Labels: ,