Non Tasarmi, Fratello!

“Wherever the Catholic sun doth shine, There’s always laughter and good red wine. At least I’ve always found it so. Benedicamus Domino!” Hillaire Belloc

Monday, April 01, 2013

Spoiler Alert!




From Creative Minority Report:

"A California man who's been faithfully watching "The Bible" on The History Channel erupted in anger during Easter Sunday mass, accusing the priest of ruining the ending of the high rated miniseries.

"I couldn't wait until Easter Sunday night to find out what happened," he said. "I was thinking about it to distract myself all during that boring Mass when suddenly I heard the priest mention Jesus and I was all like 'wait what?'"

And then the priest went right ahead, according to Averyman, and spoiled the ending of the high rated miniseries.

***Spoiler Alert***

Jesus died on the cross and rose from the dead.

Labels: